OEM Style Floor Mats for the 1979-1985 1st Gen Mazda RX-7 [SA22/FB] are tough to find. But we've partnered up with an incredible manufacturer right here in the United States to bring you a product you can be proud of.
These are available in a number of configurations, so please read on.
- Floor Mat Style (FORZA / GT / LUX)
- Mat Color (Black, Navy, Gray, Maroon)
- Serged Border Color (Red, Black, Navy, Gray, Maroon or Custom)
- FORZA - 22oz. Tufted Nylon Mat (No 'nubs' on the underside)
- GT - 28oz. Tufted Nylon Mat
- LUX - 42oz. European Style Berber Nylon Mat
- 'RX-7' Shields like the JDM mats - $50
Please keep in mind - these are a made to order product with custom colors / options. Plus, the addition of the 'RX-7' Shields is a manual process. Orders without shields may take a week to ship, orders with shields may take up to three weeks to ship. However, we will update your order with tracking ASAP. Thanks.
Passenger side fitment issues
I bought the GT floor mats for my SA. Build quality is great however, there is some fitment issues on the passenger side. The passenger side likes to wrinkle up on the transition from floorboard to firewall/transmission tunnel. I have tried adjusting the floor mat around to correct this problem but I'm starting to think maybe there is a slight difference between the SA and FB cabin floor boards. I tried finding pictures of stock SA and FB floor mats but was unable to find any. Aftermarket floor mats have different designs depending on manufacture. Despite this issue I'd likely purchase again.