A high quality, tame sounding and attractive titanium exhaust for the Mazda RX-7 [FD3S] has proven elusive. Current titanium exhausts on the market are either obnoxiously loud or aesthetically unpleasing. We set out to change that by paying homage to one of the most recognizable muffler / tip styles for the FD3S - but still allow you to customize the exact options to your preferences.
As the FD3S matures, a more refined exhaust note is desirable. However, weight, flow and looks still need to be considered. We did this by opting for two-piece full titanium construction keeping the weight to 15lbs. The muffler routing and packing ensures sound output at a very livable 75.4db at idle and 97.7 at WOT (with GReddy DP and OEM cat). Finally, the tip options include the classic Dolphin Tip (single or dual) as well as a classic Slash Cut (again, single or dual).
Check out some videos of the exhaust in action:
So what are you waiting for? Time to setup to the ultimate titanium exhaust for your Mazda RX-7 [FD3S].
- Full titanium from flange to tip
- Low profile oval muffler
- Quality packing for proper sound deadening
- Two Piece Design with Slip-Fit/Titanium Spring Retainers
- 3.0in (76mm) piping
- Optional 3.5in (89mm) piping
- Single 4.0in (102mm) 'Dolphin Tail' or 'Slash Cut' tip
- Optional dual 2.0in (60mm) 'Dolphin Tail' or 'Slash Cut' tips
- Choice of fully polished or matte finish muffler/tipA tame 75.4db at idle and 97.7db at WOT. No drone or snap, crackle 'n pop while cruising (sound recorded with GReddy DP, OEM cat, OEM twins).
- Tips the scales at 15lbs (7.11kg)
Fantastic customer service
The customer service is beyond amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Quick replies to all of my questions and keeping me updated on my order until the moment it shipped. Highly recommended
Perfect fit and looks great!
Install was easy, everything lines up with no tweaks, light weight, sounds great with full 3” exhaust.
Dual burnt slash tip looks amazing!
Great titanium exhaust, it definitely helped quiet down the FD and muffles a lot of the rasp, giving it a nice rumble at idle. Put several hundred miles on it, and it's starting to turn gold from the heat, think it looks sweet, nice oem+ look.
Dolphin Tip Exhaust
Another hit from Garage Alpha! Exhaust looks and sounds amazing! Easy to install, no rasp and mature volume. Compliments their rear tow hook well!