Inspired by the "Euro Spec" rear wiper tanks from select international markets, our purpose-built water/alcohol injection tank for the FD3S aims to add a seamless water/meth injection solution to all FD's with the reliability and integrated design as Mazda would have done from the factory. Beginning with a 3D scan of the OEM "Euro" Tank, we went to work to remove unnecessary features, refine the design and test, test, test until we were happy with the final product.
Testing and design work included countless designs revisions, CFD (computational fluid dynamics) modeling, extensive fitment verification, real world testing and the integration of a deep anti-starvation sump to address potential starvation issues for the most rigorous track cars. We've maximized capacity and minimized starvation, so you can use the very last drop of water/meth before refilling. A whopping 2.1 gallons worth! All while hidden beneath the OEM rear plastics with only an OEM-style cap visible. We think the end result was worth the long design hours, and hope you feel the same way when installing this in your FD!
- One piece design to increase capacity and ease install
- Anti-Starvation Design with integrated sump to avoid fluid starvation
- Capacity over 2 Gallons (8.2 Liters)
- 5mm thick HDPE which is methanol friendly
- 100% bolt in requiring zero modification
- OEM fit and finish.
- Completely concealed design!
- Compatible with any water/meth injection kit
- Multiple bosses for level sensors and nozzle fitment
- OEM install hardware and SBG cap included
Great service! Thanks a lot