THESE ARE AVAILABLE AT GARAGEALPHAOFFROAD.COM
The Lexus GX460 is a brawler in a fine suit. But don't let the Lexus badge fool you, the GX is a capable offroader with Lexus comfort, V8 power and Toyota durability.
As a nod to it's Toyota roots and to give your GX a complete off road make over, we are now offering a FULL Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Conversion Kit for the 2010+ Lexus GX. We're talking aggressive front bumper, signature Land Cruiser 'power bulge' hood, killer LED headlamps with sequential turn signals, brutish LED tail lamps and rear bumper to match.
The Lexus GX460  Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Conversion fits ALL 2010+ Lexus GX models and comes complete with install hardware, mounting brackets, plastic trims and weatherstripping for an OEM like install.
COMPLETE PARTS LIST
- Prado 150 Hood
- Prado 150 Fenders
- Prado 150 Front Bumper
- Prado 150 Head Lamps / Trim
- Prado 150 Front Grille (TRD Style Available)
- Prado 150 Fog Lamps / Trim (Black Edition Trim Available)
- Prado 150 Lower Grille
- Prado 150 Rear Bumper
- Prado 150 Rear Reflectors
- Prado 150 Tail Lamps
- Prado 150 License Plate Trim / Name Plate
- Prado 150 Underhood Fender Liner
- Prado 150 Radiator Panel
- All Necessary Brackets, Mounts and Weatherstrip
The install is straight forward, but will require some considerations / modifications for proper fitment on the Lexus GX460. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Common body work including; prep, paint and install. No modifications to OEM panels, latches or sheet metal necessary.
- Extending wiring from the OEM reverse lamps to the new Prado 150 tail lamps. On the Lexus GX, the reverse lamps are in the rear bumper, whereas in the Prado 150, the reverse lamps are integrated into the tail lamps.
- Repinning / rewiring the OEM rear lamp harness to work with the Prado 150 rear lamps. This is a very easy job as there are only three wires that need to be addressed.
- Slight trimming of plastic radiator panel to clear the OEM radiator fill cap. A Dremel and patience will get the job done.
- Reusing OEM hood latch/hinges, reusing/trimming rear bumper trim (OEM Prado 150 bumper trim available), removing OEM mud flaps (OEM Prado 150 mud flaps available), reusing OEM hood insulator and washer nozzles.
- You CAN reuse and retain the stock parking sensors. Drilling of the bumpers required, but locations are pre-marked.
- You CAN reuse the retain the stock headlamp washers (if equipped). Cutting of the front bumper required.
- We have NOT found a fix to the 'AFS OFF' warning light on Premium models with rear air suspension. Dash light will remain on.
This kit is VERY complete, but WILL require a body shop or skilled installer for a proper end result. That said, there is NO major modifications and COMPLETELY transforms the look of your vehicle. Install images show TRD Style Grille and black vinyl wrapped / plasti-dipped chrome trim (head lamp / grille / rear name plate / rear emblem) along with Black Pack Fog Lamp Bezels.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS - PLEASE REACH OUT. WE HAVE INSTALLED THIS OURSELVES AND WILL MAKE OUT EXPERIENCE AVAILABLE TO YOU. HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT A WEEKEND JOB IN YOUR HOME GARAGE. A BODY SHOP IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! THERE MAY ALSO BE CONSIDERATIONS NOT LISTED, PLEASE RESEARCH AND ASK QUESTIONS.
THE KIT WILL SHIP ON PALLETS VIA TRUCK FREIGHT. WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON THIS KIT DUE TO THE SIZE OF THE SHIPMENT AND COMPLEXITY OF THE LOGISTICS. PLEASE GET COMFORTABLE WITH THE SWAP BEFORE YOU ORDER.
DELIVERY TIME WILL VARY. EXPECT AT LEAST ONE MONTH LEAD TIME. PLEASE REACH OUT FOR CURRENT ETA.